Real Solutions For Families
The outcome of your divorce or custody matter can be vitally important to your future. But the legal aspects of divorce do not have to be traumatic on top of other challenges many people face when separating from a spouse. Whenever possible, we help our clients reach cost-effective, practical divorce settlements and child custody arrangements. An amiable resolution, however, sometimes becomes impossible when the other party is contentious, and a trial may become necessary. While we are experienced and prepared to see you through any litigation scenario, we find that most family law issues can be settled through negotiation, mediation, and other low-conflict methods.
From our law offices in Santa Fe, the team at Egolf + Ferlic + Martinez + Harwood, LLC, serves families throughout New Mexico. Our experienced attorneys and staff provide sensitive, informative guidance through family court processes. We are alert to our clients’ financial concerns and are always upfront with them about ways to keep legal costs under control.
A Full-Service Family Law Firm
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience in many areas of the law. We bring our diversified knowledge to the table and help clients pursue creative solutions to legal challenges to families, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- High net worth divorces and divorce for business owners and professionals
- Division of retirement accounts, investments and other high-value assets
- Collaborative divorce
- Child custody, child support and other child-related issues
- Kinship Guardianship
- Guardian ad Litem service
- Modifications and enforcement of court orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence