Kristina is a litigator who represents clients in a number of different areas including wrongful death, personal injury, sexual abuse and harassment, discrimination, civil rights, and divorce and custody. She is committed to justice and dedicated to helping people. Kristina knows that the times when you need a lawyer are often the hardest times of life. Her goal is to support her clients while advocating for their rights and securing favorable results.
Kristina began her career representing large energy companies in complex civil actions. Although she gained valuable experience and insight doing that work, she wanted to represent actual people. Kristina shifted her focus to plaintiff's cases and family law a decade ago, work that she finds meaningful and important, both for her clients and the community. She enjoys fighting for those who have been wrongfully hurt or harmed. Collaboratively trained, in the family arena, Kristina seeks to reduce conflict and resolve issues as efficiently and painlessly as possible. Kristina does not argue for the sake of arguing, but she will argue tirelessly for you when necessary.
Born and raised in Santa Fe, Kristina feels lucky to represent people and families across New Mexico. She pursues cases that have purpose and devotes time to worthy causes and pro bono cases. In her free time, Kristina loves being with her family and friends, especially in the outdoors or around a large table sharing a meal.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: UNM National Mock Trial Team
- University of Arizona
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa.
- City of Santa Fe Ethics and Campaign Review, Board Member
- St. Michael’s High School Foundation, Board Member
- Cooking with Kids, Board Chair
- WildEarth Guardians, Board Member
- Coberly & Martinez, LLLP, Partner
- Rothstein Donatelli LLP, Associate Attorney
- Holland & Hart, LLP, Associate Attorney
- First Judicial District Bar Association, (former Treasurer, Secretary, President)
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- New Mexico Disciplinary Board, Hearing Officer
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Sexual Abuse and Harassment
- Wrongful Death
- New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico
- Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America, Family Law